Paper: Riding Hood Red CS (5-1/2" x 4-1/4")
Ski Slope DSP (5-1/4" x 3")
Ski Slope DSP (5-1/4" x 1")
Very Vanilla and Chocolate Chip CS (scraps)
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Other: Alpine Felt Ribbon
1-1/4" circle punch
1-3/8" circle punch
Stamp Set: Scandinavian Season
- Use the scallop punch to trim one long edge off the 5-1/4" x 1" piece of DSP.
- Adhere the larger piece of DSP to the CS. (Align it with one long edge of the CS.)
- Adhere the scalloped piece of DSP to the CS so that it overlaps with the other piece of DSP.
- Add the ribbon, overlapping with the scalloped piece of DSP. Trim ribbon to the edges of the CS.
- Stamp the snowflake from Scandinavian Season on a scrap of Very Vanilla. (I used Chocolate Chip ink for this.)
- Punch out the snowflake with the 1-1/4" circle punch.
- Punch out a 1-3/8" circle from a scrap of Chocolate Chip CS.
- Adhere the two circles together, and then add to card.