Sunday, April 11, 2010

A wedding!

A friend of mine, an absolutely gorgeous person both inside and out, just got married to someone who is actually good enough for her! I was absolutely thrilled for her, and so very happy to be able to make it to her wedding! Here's the card...

I used mostly SU! supplies, but the stamped images are from Whiff of Joy. I used Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Copics, and Neenah paper (I think) for the images. And one very sharp X-acto blade!

The card is an easel card, and the directions for making this type of card can be found here. There's a video tutorial there, as well as instruction for making any size card in this style. It's a lot easier than I expected it to be!

I'm hoping to post more details once I get home...wait for it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's adorable! I love homemade cards. =)