Wednesday, July 1, 2009

A Wedding Card

I decided to use this wonderful sketch from MojoMonday for a wedding card I needed to make...I always head straight over there when I'm not feeling ultra-creative myself! I knew I wanted to use the "Long Kiss" Hedgies stamp, so I looked for a sketch that would fit.


I kept my version fairly simple; here it is:

Supplies:


  • Paper: SU! Real Red, Close to Cocoa, and Whisper White

  • Ribbon: SU! Chocolate Chip

  • Stamps: SU! Very Versatile and Penny Black Hedgies Long Kiss

  • Other: Nestabilities Labels, SU! Label Punch, Copic markers

  • Techniques: Sponging
Now all I need to find is a wedding gift, and I'm all set...and the wedding's in 3 days!! I'm really hoping there are some items left on the registry...

Just one little close-up to close...I do love the macro setting on my camera! As always, you can click on the image for a larger version.

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE everything that you have done using this stamp set...the hedgies are SO cute!

Penny said...

omgosh that is so adorable!

Jane said...

This is ADORABLE! Love the coloring on the image and the colors you used for the card as well...it all goes together nicely.

Unknown said...

Super cute!