Thursday, November 27, 2008

I do adore a banner!


No, it's not too early for Christmas!

This tag banner was inspired and CASEd from
http://justritestampers.blogspot.com/2008/11/day-five-with-sharon-johnson-justrite.html. There's an excellent tutorial on that website as well.

I used the SU! Ski Slope DSP, as well as Riding Hood Red, Only Olive, and Chocolate Chip CS, 2 circle punches, and a lot of adhesive to make this. These colours are gorgeous together!

This project is easily modified to display a word or message of your choice. I can see a whole series of them already...Happy Birthday, Happy Easter, Joy, P
eace...

To close this post, here's a close-up...I embossed each letter with Winter Wonderland EP and raised the red circles on dimensionals.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooh! Pretty! Love it!

Otava said...

Thanks Julia!

Julia Aston said...

What a great banner! I love that Ski Slope DP - I finally ordered myself - this is a lovely Christmas decoration - especially with the lovely candles in front of it!

thanks for stopping by my blog!