Sunday, January 4, 2009

A Hard Day's Work


This stationery box and its contents took an entire day of work...on and off. I still need to buy some velcro to keep the lid closed by itself.


It includes 4 regular cards, 4 envelopes, 4 3"x3" cards, and 9 tags. No actual roses were harmed in the making of this project!

Since I got my inspiration from http://andreawalford.com/, a wonderful website with great ideas, and since I CASEd this particular idea so closely, I've decided not to post measurements or instructions. If you'd like to make somethi
ng similar, visit Andrea's website; she sells a great tutorial for this project.

Some more pictures...
The opened case. This took a LOT of math to figure out!



Two of the regular-sized cards...








and two more!





And finally, the 9 tags and the 3"x3" cards.
The little baggie contains 9 lengths of ribbon for the tags.



2 comments:

Julia said...

pretty! You'll have to bring it along next time we stamp so I can see it in person :)

A Latte Stampin said...

Your shoulder is wet now...Thank You for that.
I love this set and what you have done with it.
Sam