Friday, June 12, 2009

Whiff of Joy has a new set of stamps coming out!

I really really REALLY like their stamps...they're perfect for colouring with any medium! Elizabeth Bell has designed a new set of stamps called "Woman's Delight", and they're gorgeous! Too bad I just bought 2 new brakes and an alternator for my car...

They go on sale at here on June 14. If I suddenly find a few loonies in a pocket somewhere, I know where I'll be spending them!

<- a WoJ image I've coloured and used on a card I've also coloured in my little Oliver, sitting on a bench. He's adorable!

If you want to see more of these images, check out Katharina Frei's fabulous blog or the Whiff of Joy website.

And if you're wondering how they came up with the name for the company, well, I don't know exactly how it came to be, but it sounds better in German!


1 comment:

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

So pretty!! Love this Willow image!!