I used SU!s Perfect Plum, Pale Plum, Certainly Celery, and Very Vanilla CS. The front panel consists of...
- a 5-1/4" x 4" Perfect Plum panel on which I clear-embossed the fleur-de-lis stamp from Friends 24-7. I first saw this technique over at http://www.kwernerdesign.com/. I also wrapped a section of Certainly Celery ribbon around the bottom and sponged the edges with Perfect Plum ink.
- The focal image was stamped with Memento ink and coloured with watercolour pencil crayons and a blender pen. (This image has two encores: inside and on the envelope.) I die-cut the image with a Classic Oval Nestability, and sponged the edges with Pale Plum and Perfect Plum ink. Then I die-cut and embossed a Classic Scalloped Oval out of Pale Plum CS and mounted the image with dimensionals.
- custom-dyed ribbon (made by swiping Whisper White ribbon over my Perfect Plum ink pad). I used a sponge to hold the ribbon down without getting my fingers absolutely purpled up!
- I threaded the ribbon through a Hodgepodge Hardware frame in which I had stamped 'mama' on Very Vanilla paper, lightly sponged all over with Pale Plum.
- a 3-3/8" x ~4" panel of Certainly Celery; this one also got the spongy treatment!
- a Nestabilites Classic Oval, die-cut and embossed, on which I wrote my message to my Mama. The edge of the oval is gently sponged with Perfect Plum ink.
- the same floral image from Friends 24-7, coloured in the same way, cut out with small, sharp scissors.