Sunday, May 3, 2009

Julia, this one's for you!

My friend is due any day now! Nobody's telling if it's a boy or a girl, but I've got my fingers crossed for a boy, since this card ended up being predominantly blue and brown. Just in case she checks my blog, I'm only posting one close-up...The oval and the scalloped oval are Nestabilities; I stamped the image with Memento ink and coloured it with Copics...all other materials are SU!. Stamps are Hedgies "In a Nutshell" and SU! Congrats.

Here are the Copic colours I used:
Hope you enjoyed this sneak peak! I'll post the entire card once baby has arrived...I guess I should get busy making a more girlie card too, just in case...

Edited to add: Well, the baby did arrive, and he's a boy! Congratulations, Julia!

Here's the card in its entirety:

2 comments:

Julia said...

oooh! Pretty! Lucky me (and baby!) I can't wait to se the whole thing! :) I love your cards, you are so talented.

Otava said...

it's in Patrick's mailbox at work!